Sunday, November 18, 2012

What to do first?

After the Quilt Festival, I was -- & remain -- starry-eyed with the wonderful experience of seeing beautiful quilts, beautiful fabrics & talking to talented people. I was so full of ideas & idea fragments that my mind was bouncing around like a pinball! I had to force myself to be practical & focus first on what was on the downhill-side of being finished: finishing up some lap robes for the HMQG charity sewing & quilting my low volume quilt.

Done & getting done!

wheelchair lap quilts

low volume quilting w: paws

3 comments:

fiberchick said...

What sweet little paws!

Scooquilt said...

Love those paws on the quilt! Finishing is not the downhill side. Just part of the process. Very satisfying, really.

Rachaeldaisy said...

I want to tickle those little paws!! Good on you for finishing those projects! You should sit down with a note book and jot some of those ideas down.