Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Oh My Goodness

quilted!

This has gone much faster than I thought it would. I'm not quite done, but only have a small corner left to do and, perhaps you can tell, I even have begun to put the binding on.
If I had until Christmas, this would have been no problem, but I leave for the Heartland next Wednesday. Now, I think I can put the unbound quilt in my luggage and finish the binding in the evenings after I have spent the day with my Mother.
I'm pleased because I had told her I wasn't going to be able to get it done for my next visit. She doesn't remember much but she keeps asking about her quilt!

Why is finishing a project so much work and starting a project is so much fun!

This is what I am itching to start on. I have wanted to make one of Elizabeth Hartman's New Wave quilts for a long time now. I have anguished over fabric choices. I think I have *finally* come to a decision with these.

new wave fabrics

No comments: