Sunday, May 28, 2017

Second finish -- Ribbons

Last year, when I was planning a quilt for my oldest niece's Big Birthday, time was passing & I still hadn't decided on a pattern -- I needed to start *something* or I risked running out of time! So I began 2 quilts. I quickly knew which was hers & had a second that would be a gift for someone else. The second one got moved to the back burner. I pulled it out earlier this year, quickly finished the piecing, then put in about a 40 hours of quilting!

It was not until I was editing my images for this post that I noticed my mistakes. They are not glaring, you may have trouble finding them & I don't think the new owner will mind.
:-}



4 comments:

Julierose said...

I don't see mistakes--just a lovely gift quilt that I am sure will be cherished...very pretty hugs, Julierose

Quiltdivajulie said...

What a lovely gift quilt!

O'Quilts said...

I see no mistakes..but I do see two posts from you in one day Wahoo....and a lovely quilt.
Carry on girl...carry on. xo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.