Saturday, September 30, 2017

Fifth finish -- Hugs

I love making baby quilts & take any opportunity to make one.
Your neighbor's second cousin is expecting? Does she want a quilt!?!

My recent opportunity was not quite so oblique. The woman who does my hair. She's very sweet, has a 10 year old son & is awaiting a daughter at the end of October. A quilt is in order!

This was made entirely with materials on hand -- both pleasing & slightly embarrassing to me.
Anyway, the quilt, Hugs, along with a baseball pillow case for the big brother, has been given to the growing family & they were quite pleased with both.



6 comments:

Nifty Quilts said...

Adorable quilt!! It looks old and loved already. Love your "fade out" blocks here and there. It's a great pattern and color scheme for a baby.

beth s said...

This is the perfect kind of baby quilt! I love it.

O'Quilts said...

Darling...I had been holding my breathe to see a post...so so so happy...and it is adorable.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Beautiful -- like Nifty, I like the fade out blocks, too. LUCKY BABY!

مروة محمد said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.