Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday sewing

dreary day

It was a dreary day today, but things hummed along in my sewing room.

I got my first--I am sure I will be making more of these--New Wave top finished. Yesterday, I got some flannel to either back it with or to be the filling (instead of batting) if I can find a better backing. I also got some blue and yellow thread to quilt it with. I think it will be pretty in the guest room.

kitty chaos


blue bonnet wave

I also worked on several secret projects--all coming along nicely.

And I made 3 of my very own wonky stars! They are so much FUN.

kick up the wonk

I'm kind of pooped, but really feel like I accomplished something today.

2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Oooo a secret project... how intriging! Love all those not secret quilts, especially those wonky stars!!

Bry said...

Your wonky stars are fabulous!! And yeah for secret projects! Those are the best!