It has occurred to me that I have yet to complete a single project this year. It is now March!!!
Now each month I have a row or a round to complete for HMQG--not a big deal; I usually finish those in no more than a day. We also now have the Kate Spain Central Park charm challenge. And believe or not, that is done all but the binding! (p.s. I LOVE what I made!) I also just learned that expecting neighbors had their son 6 weeks prematurely (I think his prognosis is good) so a baby quilt has sneaked its way onto my program. Fortunately, I have on hand an unfinished top perfect for a baby boy--just needs to be quilted.
But then I have my lengthening list of projects:
1. the blue bonnet and plaids New Wave: top is complete, needs to be sandwiched and quilted
2. 2 inch strip hexagons remain nothing more than a stack of twirly hexagon halves
3. circle skirt quilt top is assembled, awaits experimentation with eighth inch ribbons
4. I am 3 purple wonky stars shy of a constellation
5. the black and bright flying geese is perhaps 3/4 done--it was just a stack of parts this time last week
6. the floating Japanese indigo stars is under way--I don't know how far along it is because I don't know how big it will be
7. the postage quilt is half pieced, the rest is 3/4 cut out
8. I had to jump in on Lily's Quilts QAL; I have had some vintage fabrics I thought the Dresden plates would be perfect for, so...
9. there is the quilt I have been hand quilting at HMQG meetings for a year now--still not finished, but getting close!
10. two other smallish quilts that need to be quilted: one nearly done (machine quilted), one hardly begun (not sure whether to hand or machine quilt it)
Geesh! When I lay them all out like that, I am a little embarrassed.